A little Type-A, a little Type-B: I'm driven by a fiery curiosity and a will to see meaningful work done.
A question well asked is half answered. Unfortunately for my parents, the questions of my childhood were less "well asked" and more "incessant". Thankfully I've learned to reserve my need to understand everything for the occasional late night wikipedia binge. The curiosity that drives my work focuses on gleaning powerful, strategic insights.
Despite my affinity for tweed jackets, an academic understanding isn't enough for me. I want to leave a mark. Grinding on a complex project is its own reward, but my ultimate satisfaction is in seeing a difference made, meaningfully contributing to a team, and putting a win on the board.
What it looks like in action:
- Entrepreneurial, personal ownership of issues
- Relational and transformative leadership
- Thoughtful, human-centric investigation of the problem to be solved
- Clear issue identification and goal setting
- Openness to new ideas and ranging inspiration
- Collaborative processes and learning-oriented work
- Agile and determined execution
- Tireless will to adapt and improve